Saturday 24 November 2007

I love the Dollar rate !


The great thing about the current dollar rate is that it makes imports from the USA such a bargain ! I've been talking to a new supplier for a little while now, but the original rate meant that the prices I'd have to charge wouldn't be too competitive. But with the value of the dollar slipping relative to the pound, it has improved to the point of being worthwhile.

I placed my first order with them last week.... a selection of really nice unusual dice. It'll probably take a week or two for them to arrive, but as soon as they do, I'll put them in my website www.SnMStuff.co.uk and you can drool over them for yourself (and hopefully buy some !). You can look forward to all kinds of nice dice - hit location D12's, D30's, glow in the dark dice and dice with luminous spots, braille dice, and maths symbol dice, to mention just a few.

Since I haven't got them in yet, I can't post a piccy, but the one above is a shot of the Crystal Dice I sell. Nicely alternative, although the D20's tend to roll for a while before stopping !

(PS as a follow-up to my last 2 posts, Tabby is back to his normal loveable self, although a bit clingy. Not that I'm complaining.... he's cute when he snuggles up at the end of the bed at night)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Alonicus said...

Hmmm... seems I've been found by South American sales-blogs. I'd leave my link all over theirs, except that my marketplace is primarily UK.

laurenceobrien said...

Well Sean, you be glad to know I am not here to link to a fabulous solution rich, risk free bio chemical site.

Just a quick quiz I cannot find these dice on the site? I could be missing them - not the first time in life. Can ya help?